May 2, 2010

Dying a Little Inside :(

So as it stands my mom has fall­en on some hard times so if it comes to it and it will help her keep her house until she can fig­ure some shit out Ill be sell­ing my PC 🙁 , its not for sure at this point I still have to talk with her and see where shes at and see what hap­pens with­in the next few weeks (for­give me if this is pre­ma­ture, Im not try­ing to dick around with any­one) the specs are list­ed below and I will post pics when I get a chance so if any­one might be inter­est­ed post it, or leave me a PM on the forums. Assum­ing any­one would be inter­est­ed just keep in mind this is not set in stone yet I just want to get the word out ahead of time so its not such a long process if/when she needs the help.
Moth­er­board: Asus M4N82 Deluxe 980a SLI
CPU: Phe­nom II X3 720 2.8Ghz Oc to 3.5Ghz with 4thg core enabled 100% sta­ble
Cool­er: Cor­sair H50 Hydro Series
RAM: Cor­sair Dom­i­na­tor 1066
GPU: Radeon HD 5870
PPU: Geforce GTX285
HDD: 2x West­ern Dig­i­tal 500Gb Green
Sound: Sound Blaster XF‑i Extreme Gamer/Klipsch 5.1 Sur­round 500w (rare, not made any­more and beyond excel­lent)
2x DVD Writ­ers
Case: Antec 900
PSU: Sil­ver­Stone 1000w
Mon­i­tors: 1x 24″ 1080p/1x West­ing House 20.1″ 1400x1050
Win­dows 7 x32 pro
Like I said this isnt for sure I just want to word out should it become real­i­ty 🙁 🙁

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Dying a Little Inside :( | The Gamers Blog -- Topsy.com

2. T8 - May 3, 2010 2:36 pm

what are you look­ing to get for it?

3. thsoundman - May 3, 2010 2:42 pm

Are you want­i­ng to part it out or sell it as a sin­gle unit?

4. PimpmasterF - May 4, 2010 8:34 am

well if I have to sell it I would like to sell the whole set up, tow­er, speak­ers, mon­i­tors as one, part­ing it does­nt do me much good real­ly, and for all of that i would start the price at 2k with some room for nego­ti­a­tion, but were not there yet, Im more or less just test­ing the waters right now with this see­ing if any­one would even take it

5. Anonymous - May 4, 2010 8:39 am

id take the 285 and the klip­sch sys­tem off your hands 😀

6. PimpmasterF - May 4, 2010 8:40 am

see whats hap­pen­ing is my mom is out of a job cuz her super­vi­sors are some dra­mat­ic bitch­es and fired her after assur­ing her her job would still be there after her bro­ken foot was cleared, so now im wait­ing to see what hap­pens with her mort­gage, she says shell be fine but i dont believe her and if she needs the help to keep from get­ting destruc­tive­ly behind I believe I can get about 2 1/2 of her house pmts out of my entire PC set up if need be.

7. PimpmasterF - May 4, 2010 8:43 am

sor­ry anany­mous, I have to try and sell it as a whole unit, or at least either tower/speakers/ mon­i­tors but it defeats what im try­ing to do if i part it out, but if the sit­u­a­tion becomes des­per­ate I may have to so keep an eye on here

8. thsoundman - May 4, 2010 9:58 am

Have you tried call­ing the mort­gage com­pa­ny? There are tons of gov assi­tance pro­grams out there that will let you for­bearence your mort­gage if you legit­i­mat­ly lost your job. I would check in on that. Since your mom legit­mat­ly lost her job I think you could get some help and be able to keep her cred­it in tact. Last thing you want on your cred­it report is a ton of back mort­gage pay­ments. I would check asap to make sure that you can work somthing out. The worst thing you/she could do right now is NOT call them.

9. rmp00n - May 5, 2010 12:40 am

Mak­ing Homes Afford­able Mod… Or MHA..
    Go to Chase.com, click on the Help for home­own­ers link at the bot­tom right. See if your mom qual­i­fies. Chances are she will.

10. rmp00n - May 5, 2010 12:41 am

Or you can go here

11. thsoundman - May 5, 2010 8:07 am

Did I not say that this isn’t a defin­i­tive list? LOL? This isn’t THEE list. You’re free to post your own ver­sions there is noth­ing stop­ping you. I appre­ci­ate the crit­i­cism 😛

12. PimpmasterF - May 5, 2010 3:08 pm

thanks for all the input, ill let her know and look into it :D, seri­ous­ly thanks